- Member’s medical coverage may vary from others depending on the Terms and Conditions of his/her Contract. This Guidance Notes only serves as a reference, if there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the Contract and this Guidance Notes, the Contract shall prevail.
- Member is required to present to the receptionist his/her Medical Card along with his/her HKID Card or Passport upon registration for identification purpose. Member is also required to sign on the medical voucher to confirm his/her visitation.
- Failure to present a valid Medical Card, member will be liable to pay for treatment at full price.
- Referral letter issued and signed by registered medical practitioner is required for all Specialist Consultation Services, Physiotherapy Services, X-ray and Laboratories & Imaging Services, except for follow-up consultations. All referral letters will only be valid for a period of three months from the issue date. (Or as stated in our company’s Rules and Regulation)
- Telephone appointment booking prior visit is required for all Specialist Consultation Services and Physiotherapy Services.
- Member will have to pay for a Co-payment (if applicable), sign the medical voucher and shall keep a copy of the medical voucher for record purpose.
- Member will be liable for any expense in excess of the coverage of his/her medical scheme (if applicable).
- In the event of lost Medical Card, Member is asked to report to his/her Company’s Human Resources Department. To get a replacement Medical Card, an administration fee of HKD50 will be charged (if applicable).
- Information of Network Clinic/Doctor may change from time to time without further notice. You are recommended to call the respective clinic for details.
If you have any queries or service feedback, please contact your Human Resources Department or our Customer Service Hotline for assistance.
Hong Kong: (852) 3161 3333
Macau: (853) 6695 9911 / 6695 9912