- The content of this website only provides reference materials and information about healthcare goods and services, and is not intended to constitute diagnosis, or to substitute or supplement the opinions of family doctors. If you (the “User”) require information about the treatment of diseases or other symptoms, please consult your family doctor.
- Although we have endeavoured to provide accurate and educational information on this website, we are unable to guarantee that the information on this website is always accurate or appropriate. We reserve the right to amend the content of this website without prior notice. Further, we are not liable for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information available for viewing on this website. Users are advised to verify such information by themselves.
- The word “User” means any person (legal or natural person) who participates in this website in whatever way and using whatever identity. “Participating” in this website includes but is not limited to visiting this website, or being the maker, supplier, or receiver of the information, goods, or services of this website (regardless of whether they have visited this website).
Acceptance of these terms
Goods and services provided by this website
- All views expressed by third parties on this website represent their own views, and do not constitute Healthcare2U.com’s views or representations. We are unable to and do not attempt to restrict the information which may be viewed on this website. Hence, Healthcare2U.com shall not be liable for the same. The User is responsible for assessing whether the information which may be viewed on this website is accurate, complete, or useful, and should consult their doctors in case of doubt, so as to obtain appropriate medical services.
- We are not liable for the quality, safety, or legality of any advertised third-party goods and/or services, and as to whether the sellers’ representations about the goods and/or services are true and accurate. We are unable to guarantee that a buyer or seller will in fact complete the transaction, and are also unable to guarantee the quality or applicability of the relevant goods or services.
- Other than providing a payment platform for the User to execute transactions, Healthcare2U.com does not participate in the transactions between a buyer and a seller, and does not get involved in any dispute between the two parties. If any claim, demand, or compensation arises from or is related to the User’s transaction or dispute with any third party listed on this website, the User discharges us from any responsibility in relation to such claim, demand, or compensation.
- The User shall bear their own risk when purchasing any goods and any branded products of “Healthcare2U.com”. If the product is not appropriate for the User, or causes allergy or any other symptoms, Healthcare2U.com shall not be liable for the harm to and suffering of the User. The User agrees that when purchasing the product, we are not aware of and have no understanding about any disease the User may be suffering.
- This website may feature a question-and-answer column. Answers provided to the User only represent the views of the third parties who provided the answers, and are for reference only and do not constitute the views of representations of the operators of Healthcare2U.com, and are not intended to constitute diagnosis, or to substitute or supplement the opinions of family doctors. Healthcare2U.com is not liable for the response featured in the question-and-answer column or bear any consequences arising from the same. The User is advised to make their own judgment, and to consult family doctors or pharmacists for appropriate medical opinions.
- This website may feature an open forum “聊天堂”. Healthcare2U.com shall not be liable for any words expressed or any act done by any person entering, viewing, and/or posting on the forum.
- The User agrees that if they provide to another User or a third party any visual or written material or any information which discloses the first-mentioned User’s personal data, that User should bear the risks arising from that act.
- The User is responsible for the information provided to this website by the User. Healthcare2U.com has no responsibility to monitor or restrict the content of this website. Hence, Healthcare2U.com shall not be liable for the information provided by the User or any third party on this website.
- Healthcare2U.com reserves the right to remove any information appearing on this website at its sole discretion without any prior notice to the User responsible for such information.
- The User agrees that the information they provide to this website
(a) does not violate any applicable law, legislation, rule, or regulation in any jurisdiction;
(b) does not infringe upon other parties’ interests, including but not limited to copyright, patent rights, trademarks, trade secrets, other property rights, publishing rights, and the right to privacy;
(c) does not contain any obscene or indecent materials or any offensive language; and
(d) is not fraudulent.
- Healthcare2U.com hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied. The User is solely responsible for the damage caused by their own negligence.
- This website may provide hyperlinks to websites or resources managed by companies or persons unrelated to Healthcare2U.com (“Hyperlinked Websites”). Healthcare2U.com does not monitor the content of the Hyperlinked Websites nor does it control the Hyperlinked Websites. Healthcare2U.com shall not be liable for any content or information available on any Hyperlinked Website or any website linked to from any Hyperlinked Website, or for any changes or updates of those websites. Healthcare2U.com provides the hyperlinks only for the User’s convenience. The incorporation of such hyperlinks does not amount to an endorsement of the content of the Hyperlinked Websites, and does not imply any connection with the administrators of the Hyperlinked Websites. The User should bear their own risk in accessing and using the Hyperlinked Websites. The User agrees that Healthcare2U.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of any service or content of the Hyperlinked Websites.
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence;
(c) false representations about fundamental matters; and
(d) other liabilities not permitted by applicable laws to be excluded or limited.
Indemnity against liability
- In the event that Healthcare2U.com or its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, staff, directors, agents, or employees are subject to any action, claim, or demand (including costs and reasonable legal fees) arising from the User’s use of or participation in this website (including but not limited to any violation of clause 14 above), the User agrees to indemnify the relevant parties.
- All names, domain names, functions, the various forms of operation-related intellectual property rights, and all information, data, and other content available on the website are owned by Healthcare2U.com. The User may not copy, sell, or otherwise for commercial purposes use the same.
- All information provided by third party to this website is owned by the copyright owner. The User may not for commercial purposes copy or distribute the same.
- The User agrees to grant an irrevocable, permanent, non-exclusive, and royalty-free licence to Healthcare2U.com to use the User’s copyright, trademarks and publishing rights on the internet or marketing materials, in connection with the processing of information provided by the User to this website. After that Healthcare2U.com may use such information to operate the website and for marketing purposes.
Transactions and payment
- The User has to provide their credit card information when ordering on this website so as enable Healthcare2U.com to receive the payment before delivery. While Healthcare2U.com has taken all reasonable measures to safeguard the User’s personal, financial, or credit card information, we shall not be liable for any loss suffered by the User in the event of any misuse or unauthorized use of the User’s personal, financial, or credit card information.
- The User has to submit an order form and input all necessary information if they wish to purchase goods through this website. By submitting the order form, the User warrants to us and the product supplier that the User has the right and capacity to purchase the goods, and that the information provided by the User is true, valid, complete, and not misleading or deceptive.
- Healthcare2U.com has the right to be paid from the User’s credit card account a sum equal to the total value of the ordered products and any surcharge of the corresponding order or delivery. Cancellation of orders will not be accepted once the transaction has been processed.
- Whether an order will be accepted depends on the availability of stock and other factors. Products may be removed from the shelf without prior notice. While Healthcare2U.com and relevant product suppliers endeavour to deliver the ordered products within a reasonable period of time, we shall not be liable for any loss you may suffer arising from any delay, mistakes, loss, or interruption of service in relation to delivery if the same is attributable to any third party act, any other internet service provider or the structure of the internet, or to network failure otherwise than of this website. If you have any questions about orders and delivery, please contact us by email.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information we hold by complying with the requirements of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance with respect to the management of personal information. We are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.”
- You have to provide your personal data when you use the online shopping or appointment services of this website. When using the online shopping service, you have to provide your personal data including your name, address, contact number, email address, and credit card number to complete the transaction. When using the appointment service of this website, you have to provide your personal data including your name, contact number, email address, membership card number, and appointment details to complete the appointment.
- The personal data (as defined in the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance) you provide when using the online shopping service on this website will be disclosed to third party payment service providers or other suppliers for the purpose of completing the transaction. The personal data you provide when using the appointment service of this website will not be disclosed to any third party except the relevant clinical staff.
- The personal data you provide when using the this website will be used for the following purposes:
(a) Completing the transaction (applicable to online shopping)
(b) Making appointments with our Company’s medical staff in accordance with the time and location of your choice (applicable to appointment service)
(c) Saving and internal statistical analysis
(d) Providing you with personalized content
(e) Handling inquiries and complaints
(f) Handling your job application
(g) Handling your membership application